This 100% Accurate Mental Age Test Reveals Your Intelligence
This free Mental Age Test helps you find your real age. All of the questions are based on research in 2021 and 2022. Start the quiz to find out how old you are.
Mental Age Test
You may have heard it said several times how smart someone is and knows more than his/her age. Or you may see it on TikTok. So, what’s that mean?
It means their mental age is higher than their chronological age. You may ask, what’s that mean? Mental age is about people’s intelligence, and it shows how people behave intellectually at a certain age.
But how is this calculated? Psychologists use a mental age test to calculate this. The mental age test is a reliable and practical way to understand a person’s mental age. Interestingly, today, you can sit behind a monitor and find your mental age by playing online tests.
You can see that your mental age is more than or less than your actual age, depending on your thoughts and priorities while answering your questions.
Physical Age Test
In addition to this, there also are physical age. But what’s that? It is also a condition in which a person looks younger or older than their chronological age.
Physical age is not about the intellectual but more about people’s appearance and physiological state. There are a lot of people who look younger or older than their actual age.
According to “Subjective Age,” their personalities and preferences change; they also significantly affect their physical and mental health. There are many ways today to guess the physical age of people.
The physical age test is one of the most popular ones. In this type of test, you will be asked different questions about your common interests and habits.
If you answer the questions accurately, you will find your true physical age. Let’s not forget that different factors affect this age.
Do You Think You’re Mature Or Not?
Maturity has different aspects, and mature people behave appropriately and rationally. As you all know, there is both emotional maturity and mental maturity, but what are the differences between them?
According to psychologists, mental maturity is knowing what to do when, and where. Emotional maturity also means that the person takes responsibility for their actions. For example, when they make a mistake, they accept their mistake instead of blaming others, and they try to fix it.
You may also be wondering if you are mature. Well, to get rid of this curiosity, take a maturity test. Different types of online tests are available that you can try and see exciting results. In this test, questions are usually asked about a person’s interests, behaviors, and routines. Here are some examples of these test questions:
If you answer the questions based on your interests and behavior, you will eventually know whether you are mature or not.
- What’s your favorite food?
- What is your view of life?
- How frequently do you go out at night?
- Do you often advise others?
- Are you more selfish, or are you selfless?
What Is Your Mental Age?
This is one of the questions most people want to know the answer to. Sometimes you may get awkward feedback such as blaming, encouraging, or teasing in response to your behavior. What could be the reason for this?
For example, you’re 30 years old, and you’re acting like you’re 60 years old. Or vice versa, you might be behaving as if you were 18 years old. This is what is called the intellectual age. This is something that is determined by your intelligence, behavior, and attitude.
The mental age test in psychology is common, and professionals often use this method in adults. You can know a person’s mood and personality well by doing this test.
But today, parents tend to have this test done on their children to become more familiar with their child’s personalities so that they can raise their children correctly.
In addition to the psychological aspect, many people do these tests for fun and out of curiosity. When someone tells them, you are smart or how childish they are, they play these quizzes to see how old they are.
These tests are abundant on the Internet these days, and you can find a large number of these tests with just one click. They have a variety of interesting questions, and some of these questions may challenge your mind.
To make you more familiar, we have written some of these questions for you here:
- What would you like to do in your spare time?
- What is your favorite Tv program?
- How much do you care about your appearance, hairstyle, and clothes?
- What do you think is the key to success in life?
- Your friend has betrayed you. What is your reaction?
A lifestyle journalist, Michele loves researching and writing about health-related topics. Her career as a quiz maker, however, started in early 2019 when her friend made her take an online diet test. She believes that online quizzes can be more than fun—they can help you change your lifestyle for the better.
How To Play?
Playing personality quizzes is straightforward: Choose the option that’s true about you—or you relate to—and select “Next.” Unlike trivia quizzes, personality tests have no right or wrong answers. But the questions are in forced-choice format.
The point is to push you to choose an option that makes the most sense, not the one that’s 100% true. For the most accurate results, don’t overthink your responses. Go with options that you “feel” are the best.
Questions Of The Quiz
- 1. How much do you care about your appearance, hairstyle, and clothes?
- very much
A lot, because I have to look beautiful or handsome
- I usually pay attention to looking tidy
- Not so much
- Not at all
2. When do you usually wake up in the morning?
- I like to sleep until the afternoon
- between 9-10 A.M
- between 8-9 A.M
- between 7-8 A.M
- between 8-7 A.M
- Between 6-7 A.M
3. What do you think about social media?
- An inseparable part of life
- It's essential
- it's very exciting
- Interesting and fun
- It's confusing
4. What do you think is the key to success in life?
- Being energetic
- Working hard
5. What is your favorite movie genre?
- Social realism
6. What would you like to do in your spare time?
- Hanging out with friends
- Watching a movie
- Reading a book
7. Your friend has betrayed you. What is your reaction?
- I get very angry
- I can't do anything but cry
- I break up with him/her without saying anything
- This is so sad
- I talk to him/her and ask why
- My friends do not betray me
8. When was the last time you went to a party?
- Last week
- Two weeks ago
- Last month
- Three or four months ago
- Last year
- I don't remember
9. What is your favorite drink?
10. I always act without thinking
- Yes, always
- Yes usually
- Not always
- No, I usually think, then I act
- No, I completely disagree
11. What do you think about traveling?
- Wonderful if I go with my friends
- Great for new experiences
- Good for relaxation
- I can not go on long trips
- I do not like it very much
12. Do you spend more money on clothes or food?
- More for clothes
- Too little for both
- More for food
- Only food
- None of them
13. What is life?
- Have fun
14. I make logical decisions in critical situations
- Not at all
- Yes, most of the time
- Yes, always
15. Do you have a goal in life?
- I do not know
- Yes I have
- Yes, and I work hard to achieve it
- Yes, and I came close to my goal
- No, I achieved my goals
- I do not have a long-term goal
16. What is your favorite Tv program?
- Music show
- Psychology programs
17. How do you feel on your birthday?
- I have been excited for a month before my birthday
- Sense of maturity
- I get emotional
- I usually get upset
- I have no feelings
18. What is your current concern in life?
- Losing my friends
- Economic conditions
- Social Issues
- Political issues
- The health
- To be alone
19. You are a ..... person.
- Hard worker